Going beyond traditional swimming instruction, ISR teaches children aquatic survival techniques designed to help them survive should they reach the water alone.
For more than 45 years ISR’s proven, Self‐Rescue™ program has and continues to provide:
• Safety: ISR’s number one priority for your child.
• History: Our record of safety, unparalleled results and qualified Instructor base are products of more than 45 years of proven research and development, and over 8 million safe and effective lessons.
• Prior to beginning lessons, your child’s unique medical history is reviewed by a team of medical professionals to identify any potential health issues that may affect your child’s lessons and safety.
• Parent education: Your child is not the only one learning during lessons. ISR’s program includes comprehensive parent education on aquatic safety and drowning prevention.
• Results: Each ISR Instructor safely and gently guides your child through the process of mastering his/her survival skills. The protocols and ongoing education your Instructor receives ensures that your child, at the end of lessons, will be able to successfully demonstrate the age appropriate survival sequence, including a roll-back-to‐float and/or a swim-‐float-‐swim.
• Qualified Instructors: Your child will learn survival swimming skills from a well-trained and highly qualified Instructor using principles that have been researched, proven, and tested for more than 45 years. Each certified ISR Instructor, completes a rigorous, 8-week in-water and academic training course and participates in a highly specialised annual recertification to maintain the highest level of safety and caliber of instruction.